At last, a tinnitus treatment with long-term relief
The next-generation Neuromonics Oasis™ is the FDA-cleared, patented and clinically proven medical device with documented long-term relief of tinnitus. Using this customized tinnitus treatment, you can be on your way to significant relief from ringing in your ears.
Much more than a tinnitus retraining therapy
The Neuromonics Oasis is prescribed by a trained audiologist and is easy to use. It resembles a small, digital consumer music player. Your audiologist will program the device with a customized tone that desensitizes you to the sounds of tinnitus.
The Oasis works with the Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment (NTT). The program treats the underlying causes of tinnitus. It helps the brain overcome the initial damage caused to the auditory system and reduces the brain’s interpretation of tinnitus sounds as harmful.
The NTT is not a tinnitus retraining therapy, but a comprehensive program that can provide long-term relief under the care of a trained audiologist.
Key features of the next-generation Oasis tinnitus treatment
- In-office fitting via NOAH interface, enabling same-day fitting for patients
- Additional music selections over previous Oasis version
- Micro-USB for easy charging and data transfer
- Easy to use, convenient
- Treatment program of six to eight months in duration
- In-depth tinnitus assessment
- Coordinated follow-up visits
- Backed by more than 15 years of research and clinical efficacy data
The Haven is available by prescription and is programmed by your audiologist. It’s not a masking device or a re-training tool. The Haven’s customized tinnitus treatment promotes new neural connections in your brain’s hearing and limbic system to filter out the tinnitus signal.
Those who can benefit:
- Those who require an individualized spectral profile
- Those who want a tinnitus management strategy, not a long-term treatment program.
Finally, those needing on-demand relief from the ringing in their ears have an option: the Sanctuary™ from Neuromonics.
Tinnitus symptoms can surface when you least expect it – at work, in the car, during moments with your family. In fact, not knowing when tinnitus will strike can be its greatest torment.
Now, with the Sanctuary, immediate relief – a halt to the ringing in the ears – is moments away.
The Sanctuary functions much like digital consumer music players and fits easily into patients’ lifestyles. The Sanctuary blends high-frequency signals with music to provide on-demand and on-the-go relief to the sufferer.
The Sanctuary is designed for situational relief. In contrast, the Neuromonics Oasis device is a long-term treatment program.
Those who can benefit:
- Those whose tinnitus is troublesome in certain situations.
- Those seeking a tinnitus management strategy as opposed to a long-term treatment program.
With the Sanctuary, tinnitus sufferers choose from one of three pre-programmed profiles to find the signal that provides the greatest degree of relief from their particular tinnitus symptoms.